We made a selection of our favorite Christmas markets in Paris. They are all a festive attraction and essential to start your shopping for Christmas !
But not only, in the wooden chalets, you will taste regional products and art presents…
1. Trocadéro Christmas Market : (16° district)
Its speciality, it is European, and you can find regional and art presents.
From 11 am to 20 pm
From 13 Dec to 06 January 2013
The + : an outdoor ice rink for 5 euro
2. Champs-Elysées Christmas Market : (8° district)
Famous one, wooden chalets, ggod for art products and gastronomy.
From 10 am to 23 pm ( til midnight during the week end)
From 16 Nov. to 06 January 2013
The + : illuminations and big wheel
3. Montparnasse Christmas Village : (15° distric)
Wooden chalets, craft gastronomy
In shopping Center
From 05 Dec.to 30 Dec.
4. La Défense Christmas arch : (La Défense)
The most authentic and largest Christmas Village.
From 10 am to 20 pm
From 21 Dec. to 29 Dec.
The + : illuminations of the Arch
5. Italie 2 Christmas Market : ( 13° district)
Board sports theme.
Italie 2 shopping center
From 24 Nov. to 24 Dec.
6. Fééries d’Auteuil Christmas Market : (16° distric)
Also a flea market, hustle and bustle, concerts.
From 11 am to 7 pm
From 8 Dec. to 16 Dec.
7. Gare de l’Est Market : (10° distric)
To taste Alsatian food: pretzels, gingerbread, chocolates, pâtés, foies gras, Alsatian delicatessen…
From 30 Nov. to 15 Dec.
8. Saint Germain des Prés Village of Father Christmas : (6° district)
Circled the church of St Germain des Pres. It goes until January !
From 6 Dec. to 02. Janv 2013